Job Title: Finance Administrator
Salary: Negotiable – Dependent upon experience
Contract Type: Permanent
Start Date: ASAP
Hours: 37.5 hours per week – Monday to Friday
Location: AESSEAL New York Stadium, New York Way, Rotherham, South Yorkshire, S60 1FJ
Who are Enhanced Marketing Group Ltd?
With offices in Sussex and Yorkshire, Enhanced Marketing Group Ltd (EMG) are ideally situated to serve the length and breadth of the UK; and beyond.
A full-service Digital Marketing company with our own in-house print facility (Enhanced Images Ltd), we work closely with our partners to fulfil the potential of their marketing activities.
Whether it’s Website Design & Development, Search Engine Optimisation & Pay-Per-Click, Social Media Management, Graphic Design, Email Marketing, Content Services, Photography, Videography, Hosting Services or Print Services; our team of dedicated experts build on-going relationships to deliver credible, memorable and authentic marketing campaigns for our partners.
SME’s to MNC’s. Logo design to full interactive websites. Business cards to large format exhibition print. We have the power to enhance your brand and make it recognised and respected.
Enhanced Marketing Group Ltd (EMG) seek to appoint a creative and dynamic Finance Administrator to organise our company’s day-to-day accounting procedures.
Based at our HQ in Rotherham, South Yorkshire, the Finance Administrator’s responsibilities will include maintaining records for all transactions, preparing monthly and quarterly financial reports and processing reimbursements.
Reporting directly into the Company Directors, this busy and fast paced role will see you work on a multitude of projects. This role requires someone who can work as part of a fast-paced team but can also work autonomously to tight deadlines and in high pressured environments. You’ll work closely with our sister company and in-house large format print facility Enhanced Images Ltd (EI).
- Create and maintain spreadsheets of daily transactions.
- Process invoices and follow up with clients, suppliers and partners as needed.
- Manage accounts receivable and payable.
- Track and reconcile bank statements.
- Process tax payments in compliance with HMRC.
- Review and process reimbursements.
- Prepare budgets and balance sheets.
- Create cost analysis reports (fixed and variable costs).
- Manage company’s liabilities (e.g. insurance premium).
- Identify and address account discrepancies.
- Run monthly payroll keeping organised records.
- Report on financial projections (e.g. liquidity and cash flow).
- Participate in monthly, quarterly and annual audits.
- Any other business or finance related tasks.
Skills and Experience Required;
- Proven work experience as a Finance Administrator, Finance Assistant or similar role.
- Hands-on experience with accounting software – Ideally Sage Accounting & Payroll.
- Advanced knowledge of MS Excel – Creating spreadsheets and charts and using financial Excel functions.
- Excellent understanding of accounting, bookkeeping and payroll procedures.
- Experience of preparing and submitting quarterly and annual tax returns to HRMC.
- A degree in Finance, Accounting or Economics – Ideal but not essential.
- A plethora of new ideas and the ability to self-critique and be reflective.
- Competent English language skills, written and spoken.
- 22 days annual leave plus bank holidays.
- Free on-site car parking.
- Company pension.
- Staff training and education opportunities.
- Fully expensed company socials.
- Modern state of the art working environment.
If you’d like to explore this opportunity further and find out what Enhanced Marketing Group Ltd have to offer, please click below and attached a copy of your most recent CV and up to date portfolio.