Job Title: Communications Officer (Traditional & Digital Media)
Salary: Negotiable – Dependent upon experience
Contract Type: Permanent
Start Date: ASAP
Hours: 37.5 hours per week – Monday to Friday
Location: AESSEAL New York Stadium, New York Way, Rotherham, South Yorkshire, S60 1FJ
Who are Enhanced Marketing Group Ltd?
With offices in Sussex and Yorkshire, Enhanced Marketing Group Ltd (EMG) are ideally situated to serve the length and breadth of the UK; and beyond.
A full-service Digital Marketing company with our own in-house print facility (Enhanced Images Ltd), we work closely with our partners to fulfil the potential of their marketing activities.
Whether it’s Website Design & Development, Search Engine Optimisation & Pay-Per-Click, Social Media Management, Graphic Design, Email Marketing, Content Services, Photography, Videography, Hosting Services or Print Services; our team of dedicated experts build on-going relationships to deliver credible, memorable and authentic marketing campaigns for our partners.
SME’s to MNC’s. Logo design to full interactive websites. Business cards to large format exhibition print. We have the power to enhance your brand and make it recognised and respected.
Enhanced Marketing Group Ltd (EMG) seek to appoint a creative and dynamic Communications Officer (Traditional & Digital Media) to join our busy Communications team. You will be responsible for sharing key messages across a wide variety of traditional and digital media outlets, making sure our customers messages reach their desired audiences.
As our Communications Officer (Traditional & Digital Media) your role will include planning, developing and updating communications plans for our customers which includes content for social media, websites, Email marketing, Blogging/News and events. You’ll use engaging and innovative ways to reach new audiences and build on our customers strong social media following.
Reporting directly into the Company Directors, this busy and fast paced role will see you work on a multitude of projects from small start-up companies to leading global organisations. This role requires someone who can work as part of a fast-paced team but can also work autonomously to tight deadlines and in high pressured environments on projects from concept to completion. You’ll work closely with our sister company and in-house large format print facility Enhanced Images Ltd (EI).
- Involved in all areas of communications, web content writing and producing copy.
- You will have a good understanding of social media and be able to upload content to the web.
- Supporting the wider team in the planning, development, delivery and evaluation of engagement and external communications activities.
- Acting as a brand guardian to both EMG and our customers.
- Producing copy for a range of communications materials, including press releases, newsletters, leaflets and the web.
- Writing, editing and proof reading a wide range of publications.
- Managing the social media accounts and carrying out website updates for both EMG and our customers.
- Assisting with marketing projects and campaigns.
- Acting as the main point of contact for all communication enquires for both EMG and our customers.
- Supporting event management.
- Educated to degree level (Communication, Marketing or PR related or able to demonstrate equivalent work experience).
- A track record of working with a communication, web content or PR role.
- Digital media skills, including an ability to use a content management system and manage social media content.
- The ability to understand and respect brand propositions.
- Commercial awareness and the ability to understand target audiences.
- A plethora of new ideas and the ability to self-critique and be reflective.
- Competent English language skills, written and spoken.
- 22 days annual leave plus bank holidays.
- Free on-site car parking.
- Company pension.
- Staff training and education opportunities.
- Fully expensed company socials.
- Modern state of the art working environment.
If you’d like to explore this opportunity further and find out what Enhanced Marketing Group Ltd have to offer, please click below and attached a copy of your most recent CV and up to date portfolio.